How do drainage systems work?
Since 1987 Western Construction Systems has been a local Northwest based specialty foundation repair contractor.
One of our specialties is drainage systems. There are several different types of drainage systems depending on what is right for you.
Our drainage services include:
- Below-slab basement de-watering systems
- Exterior french drains
- Sump pump systems
- Storm drains
- Trench drains
Typically, an improvement to drainage is needed when one of the following is a problem:
- Oversaturation of earth occurs creating flooding or standing water
- Areas of a high water table or underground springs
- Lack of storm water management
- Water intrusion under house or basement area
- Surface water or subsurface water management
We offer free estimates and free inspections. Our trained and highly knowledgeable project managers will assess your situation and design the most effective and appropriate drainage improvement for you.