Dear Western Construction Systems LLC Clients:
We hope you and your family are staying well during the COVID-19 crisis. These are challenging times for all of us, and we wanted to provide some level of assurance that we will continue providing you with the service you’ve come to expect from us.
The Department of Homeland Security and the State of Oregon has issued its Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure and has included as “essential” for all the workers in the constructions industry.
Western Construction Systems team is determined to be continuing serving our clients. We mobilized our crews to continue providing waterproofing and foundation repair services and we are happy to offer FREE Estimates in person or virtually.
The well-being, health, and safety of people remains our top priority. We are doing everything we can to keep our employees and communities safe while we continue to support our clients and do our part to help combat this pandemic.
Western Construction Systems employees who are at the office or who may provide service in your home will:
● Stay home from work if they do not feel well
● Wash hands on a frequent basis throughout the day
● Sanitizing measure and been put in place for clothing, shoes and hand sanitizer
● Wear one-time-use protective gloves and foot protection at every service/install appointment
● Sanitize-able gloves are to be worn by all personnel
● Even while on site, communicate with you electronically as needed
● Avoid coming within 6 feet of customers or others, particularly no contact and no shaking hands
● Complete social distancing
To protect all of us, we need your help to notify us immediately when you are aware of sickness in your house or surrounding that our crew will be performing construction work.
We greatly appreciate your business and are glad we can continue to provide services to you where its safe and healthy.
We are here to help, if you have any questions, please call us at 503-362-5052.
Your Friends at Western Construction Systems LLC.